To make a purchase, the Customer must:
- Register by providing the requested information, namely Address, Telephone Contact, E-mail;
- Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the “check-out” process (delivery and billing address; payment method).
The submission of the purchase by the Customer is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale, as well as the general conditions of sale.
The Associação Empresarial de Paços de Ferreira, hereinafter referred to as AEPF, will honor purchases received online up to the limit established by it for the event. In the absence of vacancies, it undertakes to inform the Client as quickly as possible.
AEPF is not responsible for any computer problem on the website.
- AEPF proposes the following payment methods to the Client:
- Multibanco – You have 48 hours after making the purchase to make the payment at an ATM (ATM) or at home banking, using the data provided in the confirmation of your purchase (entity/reference/value) and sent to the registration email. If after the 2nd day the respective payment is not made, the purchase will be cancelled.
- Simple payment, using “MB WAY” on your mobile phone. (Only available for Portuguese bank customers with the MB WAY app installed.)
- Credit Card – Simple payment using a credit or debit card. (Payment service provided by IfthenPay.)
- The payment to be made by the Customer will consist of the value of the products, plus service fees, when applicable.
- The Customer is considered enrolled after receipt of payment and successful collection of the same.
- AEPF will make every effort to guarantee the maximum confidentiality and security of data transmitted over the internet.
- You must enter the correct billing details (full name and address outside the EU). The introduction and provision of this information is the sole responsibility of the customer, so AEPF is not responsible for possible errors/problems arising therefrom.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
All services presented on the website www.pff.pt are described in the most accurate way possible. Users should read the description as carefully as possible and, if they have any questions, they should contact AEPF via email firstname.lastname@example.org or the telephone number available at www.aepf.pt
Due to the type of access used by the Customer, namely the computer, mobile phone or tablet used, as well as color settings, internet browser, Internet connection or others, the technical quality conditions of the service may differ from the ideal ones. The AEPF cannot be held responsible for such differences.
AEPF reserves the right to inform the user, within 96 hours after receiving the order for a ticket, of the unavailability of vacancies, proceeding with the respective refund.
The Rise of
Opportunities and challenges of IoT, Virtual Reality and AI in furniture design.
Global challenges for greener, smarter and circular products and processes.
Get ready to be inspired!
Join Industry Experts and Manufacturers showcasing the latest trends and innovations.